Never fly without a helmet
- Life is too important to risk losing it due to a senseless omission.
- Ensure that the helmet you are using has EN certification
- EN 966 European certification was designed specifically for our free flight sport.
- All our helmets are built in compliance with the stringent regulations specified in EN certifications.
- Never trust a helmet that does not have the EN label inside.
- We always recommend flying with a full-face helmet
- A full-face helmet provides the best possible protection.
- Never modify your helmet in any way, for whatever reason
- Any modification could reduce the protection that the helmet gives you.
- Never use an electronic headset under the helmet
- Your head would no longer be protected!
- Make sure that the helmet’s chinstrap is properly fastened
- If you keep your helmet in your paraglider or harness rucksack, do not sit on it
- Handle the helmet and visor with great care
- Never allow the helmet to fall onto the ground
- After an accident, even in the case of just a minor impact, the helmet must be replaced, whether or not there is visible damage.